Kangasala Arts Center offers a unique and modern venue for your meetings and events. Versatile spaces, modern conference technology and artistic atmosphere together with delicious local food and refreshments ensure your event will be a memorable experience.Venues
- 285-seats auditorium: 243 fixed seats and 42 removable seats
- Two wheelchair-accessible seats
- Modern performance and conference technology
- Adjustable acoustic system
- Suitable for many different kinds of events from music, theatre, dance and circus performances to seminars and conferences
Meeting Hall for Municipal Council
- From 65 to 100 seats. The seating consists of 65 chairs in fixed table rows. With removable chairs seating can be added to 100 seats.
- Modern conference technology
Catering services at Kangasala Arts Centre are provided by local food chef Heikki Ahopelto and his Galleria&Keittiö restaurant. The catering for meetings and events is available on request (minimum 30 people).
Ask for an offer!
+358 050 300 1391
laura.pekkala (at) kangasala-talo.fi